Category: CampTech Trailers Trailers - On Road Camper
The Bosvelder is the middle addition to the CampTech Trailers range. This trailer can be fitted with 14", 15" or 16" rims and tyres, all with our fully off-road galvanised chassis, 1250Kg axle and full aluminium cladding stone protection. Optional extras include, 60litre fibreglass water tank, jerry can holder and a 2-plate gas stove, fitted neatly into the inside of the rear door. The Bosvelder features a full double bed, ample packing space in spacious, convenient cupboards, a large nosecone and roof-rack, not to mention the huge space on the trailer floor between the cupboards - enough space to pack even the kitchen sink!
The Bosvelder comes with our newly designed, easy to erect, polyamide ripstop canvas tent and a waterproof PVC flysheet.
- All included in basic price
- Body length: 2050mm
- Overall length of trailer: 3450mm
- Headroom inside trailer: 1850mm
- Body width: approx 1700mm (depending on wheel size)
- Overall height: approx 1410mm (depending on wheel size)
- 15” wheels (spare wheel included.)
- Body - one piece fiberglass construction.
- Unladen mass - 420Kg GVM 750Kg.
- Hot dipped galvanized, steel chassis.
- 1250Kg axle - 915 x 60mm special off-road leaf springs.
- Heavy-duty jockey wheel and stabilizer legs.
- Fully wired for 220volt, 2 x 220volt interior lights, 10m extension cord.
- All doors and windows with mosquito netting.
- 12 month guarantee.
- Double bed foam mattress (1370mm x 1880mm)
- Aluminum cladding on nose-cone and front of trailer.
- Fly sheet
- Spacious fiberglass cupboards
- Poly main tent, for under lid + L skirt
- Shock absorbers
- 3kg gas bottle holder
- 2 x12volt hella
- 3kg gas bottle
- 2 plate gas stove
- Jerry can holder
- PVC trailer cover
- Rally awning
- Ground net
- 60Lt water tank (Fiberglass)
083 660 6917